The Hemel Sea Dart pays tribute to its namesake, the only super sonic jet that was able to take off from and land on to bodies of water. It reinvents the skin diver aesthetic and takes cues from vintage cockpit dials. Modern sensibilities abound with the unique design language of Hemel Founder and principal designer, Marvin Menke. Slimmer dimensions compliment the unique colors chosen by members of The League of Microbrands.
• Movement: Miyota 9039 (automatic & manual wind, hacking second hand, 28,800 bph, 24 jewels, 42 hour power reserve, steel retainer)
• Case: 316L stainless steel, brushed w/polished accents, drilled lugs
• Case Width: 39 mm
• Case Thickness: 11.5 mm / 12.7 mm (w/domed crystal)
• Lug Width: 20 mm
• Lug to Lug: 47 mm
• Caseback: Screw down
• Dial: sunburst w/Superluminova C3
• Crystal: Domed sapphire w/AR coating
• Water Resistance: 300 meters
• Crown: Signed, screw down
• Bezel: 120 click rotating, Superluminova C3 seated pip, Unique overhang design for easier grip.
• Bracelet: 316L stainless steel, flat & solid links, signed, double safety clasp, solid & fitted end links, screw pins.
* All watches come with a two year limited warranty.