Ranger - Black
Ranger - Black
Sale Sold out
Regular price £475.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
The Ranger is a custom-designed, high-quality timepiece, featuring a rotating inner timing bezel, Miyota automatic movement, scratch-free crystal and medical-grade stainless steel case.
The Ranger creates the best of both worlds with a fusion of sport/dress and field watch. The case features mixed finishes and detailing similar to dress watch cases, but with a recognizable field watch dial layout. It also features an inner rotating timing bezel for added functionality and displays a nod to Round Rock, Texas on the case back. Dress it down with the canvas camouflage strap, or dress it up with the black leather strap. Either way, the Ranger was made to fit any lifestyle.
- 316L stainless steel case finished with mixed brushed and polished detailing, this is the food/surgical grade stainless steel, also known as marine grade. This ensures the case and buckle will stay corrosion free for decades to come.
- The case features mixed finishes and detailing, the case side has a bead blasted recess with a polished outer frame. The top, lug ends and case back are brushed finish and the bezel is fully polished. All this detailing is hand finished.
- Dimensions: 42mm diameter, 49.7mm lug to lug, 11.9mm thick
- Weight: 99g, 3.45oz
- Water resistance: 10ATM / 100m / 330ft
- Highly scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating to the underside. Sapphire crystal is at number 9 on the Mohs hardness scale one behind diamond, which is the hardest naturally occurring substance on earth. This will keep the crystal scratch-free, the most common damage a watch glass sustains.
- Rotating inner chapter ring to use as a timer to track time elapsed or time countdown
- Printed numerals, in BG-W9 Super-Lumonova, a superior lume that is both bright and long-lasting.
- Super-Luminova C1 lume to hands, a superior lume that is both bright and long-lasting.
- Matte-finish dial
- Miyota 9039 automatic no-date movement, featuring a 42-hour power reserve, a high 28,800 vph beat rate for greater accuracy and a smoother sweeping second hand.
- Monogrammed crowns
- 22mm nylon band with camouflage pattern, 316L stainless steel buckle and keepers.
- 22mm tapered Italian leather band with calfskin lining, quick-release spring bars, monogrammed 316L stainless steel buckle
- Each Ranger comes in a handy slide-out travel case