Diviso - White/Black
Diviso - White/Black
The Diviso (diˈvizo), which is Italian for split, is a custom-designed, high-quality timepiece, featuring a rotating inner timing bezel, Miyota automatic movement, scratch-free crystal and medical-grade stainless steel case.
The textured two-colored dial took inspiration from the metal corrugated roofs found in Texas, while the case back is a not-so-subtle head nod to Round Rock Texas. Containing features often found on both racing watches and diving watches alike, the Diviso is an homage to sport watches without the sacrifice of class. Dress it up, dress it down, the Diviso was created to be your daily driver.
- 316L stainless steel case finished with mixed brushed and polished detailing, this is the food/surgical grade stainless steel, also known as marine grade. This ensures the case and buckle will stay corrosion free for decades to come.
- The case features mixed finishes and detailing, the case side has a bead blasted recess with a polished outer frame. The top, lug ends and case back are brushed finish and the bezel is fully polished. All this detailing is hand finished.
- Dimensions: 42mm diameter, 49.7mm lug to lug, 11.9mm thick
- Weight: 99g, 3.45oz
- Water resistance: 10ATM / 100m / 330ft
- Highly scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating to the underside. Sapphire crystal is at number 9 on the Mohs hardness scale one behind diamond, which is the hardest naturally occurring substance on earth. This will keep the crystal scratch-free, the most common damage a watch glass sustains.
- Rotating inner chapter ring to use as a timer to track time elapsed or time countdown
- Applied numerals and indices, a higher quality solution as opposed to painted on markers.
- Super-Luminova BG-W9 lume to hands and markers, a superior lume that is both bright and long-lasting.
- Textured two-color dial, inspired by corrugated metal roofing this unique dial catches the light in amazing ways which changes the look and color of the dial depending on the angle and brightness of the source. The dial is the first thing that catches and captives everyone’s eye who has seen the Diviso in the flesh.
- Miyota 9039 automatic no-date movement, featuring a 42-hour power reserve, a high 28,800 vph beat rate for greater accuracy and a smoother sweeping second hand.
- Monogrammed crowns
- Carbon fiber look bezel insert, to further enhance the racing vibe of the Diviso.
- 22mm tapered Italian leather band with calfskin lining, quick release spring bars, monogrammed 316L stainless steel buckle
- Each Diviso comes in a handy slide out travel case